Woodland has grown to become one of the largest manufacturers in Ireland of complete kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture solutions, operating from a 105,000sq ft facility.
The company has a diverse customer base. Its Retail division services major retailers, distributors and independent retailers throughout the UK and Ireland. The Contracts division provides the complete design, manufacture and installation service for its kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture across a number of sectors including hotel, residential and student accommodation.
Employing over 140 people across its two divisions, the company has made significant investment to underpin its ambitious growth plans. Due to a significant increase of volume within our order book, we immediately require the following position:
MACHINE OPERATOR(S) – MO/0418
Job Reference: MO/0418
Reporting to the Machine Shop Team Leader, you will be responsible for the operation and set up of CNC and Edge bander machine, including inspection, and quality checks. You will look after all preventative maintenance for your machine, working closely with engineering and Machine Shop Team Leader to ensure machine is running at maximum efficiency.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in machining
• Ability to understand instructions, job sheets, blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
• Ability to complete required forms & paperwork; make decisions and problem solve
• Needs to be flexible and able to work shifts – day, evening and night
• Experience in total machine maintenance
• Desirable, awareness of mechanical engineering principles
• Desirable, basic computer programming skills
• Ability to demonstrate fault finding, and problem solving initiatives desirable
To apply for this position, please complete a job application form and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can forward your application via post to Woodland Kitchens (NI) Ltd, 4-6 Portna Road, Rasharkin, Co Antrim, BT44 8SX
Should you require any further information, please contact Lisa on 02829572222
Closing Date Friday 4th May 2018 at 5.00 pm. Applications received after this will not be accepted.
Woodland Kitchens is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all religious and nationality backgrounds