- Project: Adagio Apart-Hotel, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh
- Client: Adagio Apart-Hotel
- Location: The Royal Mile, Edinburgh
- Total Project Build: > £500K
- Project details: Design, manufacture, supply of kitchenettes, solid worktops and slide-robes for 146 bedrooms within 13 weeks.
The Adagio Apart-hotel in Edinburgh offers tourists and business people the chance to enjoy a mini-apartment experience in the most famous “old town” part of the Scottish capital city. The compact studios and one bedroom apartments feel spacious thanks to the ergonomically designed rooms, with well-equipped kitchenettes and slide robes. The brief was addressed by delivering the on-trend soft grey matt doors in the kitchen & light taupe grey doors in the sliderobes to make the most of the light coming into the rooms. The solid Ceasarstone mink worktop added a contrasting elegance to the finish with soft closing doors ensuring noise was kept at a minimum. Sleek chrome handles with under cabinet LED lighting completed the contemporary, classic clean look. Woodland worked closely with the architects, designers and operators to deliver the look and feel within budget, while making sure the aesthetic of the room was not compromised.
© Copyright 2017 Woodland Kitchens (N.I.) LTD.